MARKS Medical College
MARKS Medical College Affiliated with the University of Dhaka, Near Dhaka Airport. Best Medical College, Modern Green Campus, In Campus Own Hostel & Library, Largest Hospital High Patient Flow. Affiliation:: MARKS Medical College is approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Govt. of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC) and affiliated with the University of Dhaka. CURRICULUMS: The curriculum adopted by the school of drugs . The University of Chittagong, Approved by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
Objective: 1. to supply an honest academic environment and make sure that students acquire sound theoretical knowledge and good practical skills. Develop good human quality with an empathetic attitude towards people.
2. Capable of completing research activities in life science , help within the advancement of medical education and health services within the country and abroad.
3. Capable of completing research activities in life science , help within the advancement of medical education and health services within the country and abroad.
4. Be ready to provide proper treatment to the patient and ensure proper use of the drug.
Admission Criteria for Foreign Students: ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
1. GCE, O & A level or 12th grade.
2. GCE, O & A level or 12th grade.
3. Minimum GPA aggregate SSC or equivalent Examination- 7.00 (Seven).
4. Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent 3.00.
5. Minimum GPA in biology 3.5.
6. For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/O level or equivalent exam, only the highest five subjects are considered for calculation of GPA
7. Therefore, GPA in SSC/O or equivalent exam/ total marks obtained within the top five subjects ÷ 5.
8. For calculation of GPA in HSC/A level or equivalent, only three subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”.
9. Calculation of GPA in HSC/A or equivalent ÷ total marks obtained in three subjects ÷ 3.
10. Only applications processed through Bangladesh Mission abroad or through the Mission in Dhaka of respective countries are going to be considered of admission. the appliance must reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dhaka, within the appliance deadline, which can be published on the websites of DGHS, Bangladesh. (www.dghs.gov.bd).
11. the appliance should be submitted within the prescribed form available from the DGHS website (www.dghs.gov.bd). Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets etc need to be submitted along side the appliance . All certificates and mark sheets must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. No application are going to be accepted without attestations.
12. to make sure the citizenship of foreign students, attested copies of the passport must be submitted along side the applications. The certificates/ mark sheets and other testimonials got to be attested by the respective country’s education board/ education Ministry.
13. Candidates curious about seeking admission to MARKS Medical College got to mention the name of the school in their application.
14. Successful applicants will need to produce all the first academic certificates and mark sheets/ transcripts during their admission. *Any change made by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare are going to be Immediately applicable. ADMISSION, TUITION, AND INCIDENTAL FEES: All payments are to be made fully at the time of admission. All payments made at the time of admission are non-refundable. * Tuition fee is payable on a monthly basis within the primary week of every month. * Failure of payment on the maturity will end in a fine on a day to day . * If monthly fees are delayed by quite one month, students’ names are going to be faraway from the attendance register. * The name of the scholar are going to be faraway from the school register if tuition fees aren’t purchased two months consecutively. In such a case, the scholar has got to pay re-admission fees to urge re-enrollment. AS PER ORDER OF MINISTRY OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE The Structure of Fees category for MBBS Course are as below: * entrance fee * Internship remuneration * Total (during admission) Monthly tuition fees * The fee structure are often changed anytime as per the order of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Procedures For Admission (for foreign students for the session 2020-21) A limited number of seats are going to be offered for foreign nationals.
The interested applicants must fulfill the subsequent criteria for eligibility for admission. 1. Applicants must have passed qualifying examination i.e. 12th grade (10+2=12 years) of schooling at a Public School/Board/College or passed an examination in any foreign country which recognizes Higher Secondary Certificate Examination(SSC). 2. Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their major/compulsory subjects. 3. Applicants must have obtained a minimum of 75% marks in average (which is like GPA 4.0 or equivalent grade in lyceum Certificate and better lyceum Certificate examinations or in equivalent examinations (i.e. equivalent grade in A-level or O-level examination ) and will have a minimum of 65% marks separately in either of those examinations (i.e. GPA 3.50 or equivalent grade). within the case of O-level examination, marks, grades of only six subjects (top 6 subjects on the idea of marks/grades obtained) are going to be considered. within the case of the A-level examination, marks/grades of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are going to be considered for evaluation. 4. Applications should be submitted within the prescribed form (to be available from). Attested copies of certificates and marks sheets etc. need to be furnished along side the appliance . All certificates and marks sheets must be attested by the Ministry of application. 5. The successful applications would require to supply all original academic certificates and mark sheets during admission. FEES FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS MBBS Fees For the Session MBBS 2021-2022
In words: Thirty-Seven thousand only you’ve got to pay the fees by TT/DD/PAY order in favor of Marks Medical college checking account details are given below Name of Bank: DUTCH-BANGLA BANK LIMITED, Manipur-10 Branch, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh Account no: 16411025102 Swift Code: DBBL BDDH Account name: Marks Medical College
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.