Bangladesh SAARC Quota Admission Circular for foreign students 2022-2023
Equivalence of Foreign Degree:
➤ Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
➤ SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2016
➤ HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2018
➤ Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 8.00 (eight)
➤ Min. GPA either in SSC / ‘O’ level or in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5
➤ Minimum GP in Biology: 3.5
➤ For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only the top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in the top five subjects)/5.
➤ For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Application Form: The deadline to receive the duly filled in application forms in triplicate along with the following documents, copy of passport and 6 passport size photographs are to reach the Mission by the Last Week of November 2019 and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by the Last Week of November 2022.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Foreign Ministry of the respective country and by the respective Bangladesh Mission abroad / respective mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets / transcripts in original during their admission.
- Tuition Fees: For Government medical and dental colleges, students from SAARC countries will require to pay tuition and other fees at the rate charged to a Bangladeshi student. Students from other countries will have to pay $5000 (five thousand) per academic year in addition to the tuition fees charged to a Bangladeshi student.
- Application Fee: Each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable T.T of US$ 70.00 (sixty) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education, and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
- Only the applications transmitted through Bangladesh Missions abroad or through the Missions in Dhaka of respective countries will be considered for admission. Applications must reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dhaka by the Last Week of November 2022.
LIST OF GOVERNMENT UNIVERSITIES:
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University
- Rajshahi Medical University
- Chittagong Medical University
- Sylhet Medical University
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
- Shahjalal University of Science & Technology
- University of Dhaka
- University of Chittagong
- Rajshahi University
- Jahangirnagar University
- Bangladesh Agricultural University
- Khulna University of Engineering & Technology
- Bangladesh University of Textiles
- Khulna University
- Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology
- Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology
- Patuakhali Science & Technology University
- Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University
- Jagannath University
- Comilla University
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University
- Islamic University Kushtia
- Dhaka University of Engineering & Technology
- Mawlana Bhasani Science & Technology University
- Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science & Technology University Dinajpur
- Noakhali University of Science & Technology
- Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
- Bangladesh Open University
- National University of Bangladesh
- Sylhet Agricultural University (Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University)
- Bangladesh University of Professionals
- Pabna University of Science & Technology
- Jessore University of Science & Technology
- Begum Rokeya University Rangpur
- Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University
- Barisal University
Criteria for Admission of Foreign Students in the MBBS and BDS Courses in the Non-Government Medical colleges / Dental colleges/units/institutes in Bangladesh for academic year under self-finance scheme.
Fees Structure of Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
TOP REPUTED PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGES IN BANGLADESH
1. Brahmanbaria Medical College
2. Islami Bank Medical College
3. Sylhet Women’s Medical College
4. International Medical College
5. Diabetic Association Medical College
6. Medical College For Women
7. Mainamoti Medical College
8. Tairunnesa Medical College
9. IBN SINA Medical College
10. MARKS Medical College
11. MARKS Dental College
12. Central Medical College
13. Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College
14. Dhaka National Medical College
And more 30+ Medical & Dental Colleges
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.